082: Covering your ASSets
If you are like one of the GYST team members (tune in to the episode to find out who), then you might have no idea who your Home insurance is from. He doesn’t even know if your personal asset is covered in any unfortunate circumstances!
If that got you thinking about your insurance then don’t worry, we have Kevin Barquest with us today who provided us a lot of valuable information. Here are few main concerns that we had that Kevin helped us understand:
- Why is Insurance Important?
- What is an Asset and why should we cover it?
- How to make sure you are not getting ripped off?
- What are some places where we can verify the person selling us insurance is licensed to sell?
- What is my medical coverage? What will it cover?
- What is the difference between liability and occurrence? How does it affect us?
- How many times should you talk to your agent?
- Are my pets covered?
- How early should I look?
Whether your assets is your car, house, boat, pigeons, snakes, kids, wife, parents, you want to protect and cover the things you love. The material might not be things you love, but you worked your ass off to earn that so why not protect it better? At the least, get educated with the information you should ask to protect. Now here’s your chance! Get your SHIT together and listen to today’s episode and welcome Kevin Barquest as he educates us!